Lackeby Roto-Sieve drum screen
When high performance, low costs and simplicity are the priorities.
Lackeby Roto-Sieve® drum screen is an internally fed, self cleaning, inclined drum screen. The drum screen can be used in many wastewater treatment applications where high-efficient particle seperation is needed. The self-cleaning design performs excellently in many different applications and ensures low maintenance costs. With over 4,500 units installed worldwide, the Lackeby Roto-Sieve® drum screen are well known to be unsurpassed in quality, function and reliability.
- High degree of separation due to perforated drum and pressureless separation.
- No need for upstream screening before the drum screen.
- No sealed openings or internal moving parts that can result in material passing through. The entire flow must pass through a perforated hole to reach the downstream process.
- High capacity and high capture rate with a small footprint.
- The lowest number of moving parts of
any drum screen on the market today.
- The advanced carbon fiber polychain
drive system eliminates the need for
trunnion wheels. This significantly
lowers required maintenance and
- No chains of any kind results in less
maintenance issues. No need for
- Easy access for full visual inspection
thanks to lightweight fiberglass covers